ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Grab bags are a great way to get retired/old format products for a great price! These are NOT oops or B-grade, they are simply old stock that I have either retired from the shop or have reformatted and will no longer sell at full price. Bags will be mostly standard matte paper, but may contain premium matte sheets. There are no duplicates in each individual bag, however if you purchase more than one from the same category there may be duplicate sheets.
CHOOSE YOUR GRAB BAG CATEGORY:
- BRUSH STROKES - choose from half or full sheets (5 sheets in each)
- DECO - choose from half or full sheets (5 sheets in each)
- FUNCTIONAL - choose from half or full sheets (5 sheets in each)
- HOBONICHI WEEKS - 6 kits in each
- ICONS - choose from half or full sheets (5 sheets in each)
- JOURNALING KITS - 5 sheets in each
- QUOTES - choose from half or full sheets (5 sheets in each)
- SCRIPTS - 5 sheets in each
- STANDARD VERTICAL - 5 sheets - 1 full kit.
- STANDARD VERTICAL ODDS & ENDS - will not contain a full 5 kit, could contain up to 4 sheets of the same kit. 5 sheets per bag.
- TORN PAPER - 5 sheets in each
- WASHI STRIP STICKERS - 6 sheets in each
If the grab bag you are wanting does not show in the dropdown that means it has sold out.
SHIPPING & PROCESSING:
Orders are processed in the order they are received. Standard processing time is 2 weeks, however I strive to get orders out as quickly as possible. Processing time may be extended during sales up to 3 weeks.
2 shipping options are available at checkout:
- STANDARD SHIPPING: Lettermail via Canada Post. You will not be able to track the progress of your order once dispatched.
- TRACKED UPGRADE: Recommended for large/international orders.
Please see Shop FAQ/Policies for more information regarding shipping times & options.
Colours may vary slightly from what you see on screen due to the differences in individual monitors/screen resolutions. Everything is done in house by myself, so minor imperfections may be present. I am happy to work with you to resolve any potential issues, as I am human and know mistakes happen!